code of conduct
Here at Richardsons Domestic we have a genuine passion for great customer service.
We want our customers to be delighted with our work and to be completely satisfied on job completion.
We have designed our service based on the following aims
- To display a polite and professional attitude at all times.
- To arrive at customers property promptly and at the agreed time.
- To give immediate notification of any expected delay in arrival.
- To ensure our engineers are smartly attired.
- To insure that our engineers carry ID cards at all times.
- To ensure that specific customer requirements are fully understood and observed.
- To work sufficiently in a planned, methodical manner, ensuring any disruption is effectively minimised.
- To ensure adequate measures are taken to protect fixtures and fittings.
- To offer a “no quibble” workmanship guarantee.
- To handle any customer dissatisfaction in a courteous, respectful and objective manner
- To provide all customers with the opportunity to comment on the quality of the service received.
- To ensure that only qualified, trained, competent and CRB checked engineers attend to all our customers
- To provide only brand new spare parts and leave any old part with the customer and show the customer why the old part has failed.