Here at Richardson’s, Customer satisfaction is of our highest priority and whilst complaints are extremely rare we are all human and mistakes can be made.
If this happens we want to rectify the situation quickly and to your complete satisfaction which will then allow us to carry on working for you and hopefully being recommended to your family and friends.
In order to do this we have a robust complaints procedure.
1. Obviously if you are unhappy with any part of our visit whilst our engineer is with you please make him aware as soon as possible. He will be very keen to rectify the error there and then and for you to be pleased with his work when he leaves.
2. If you are not completely satisfied with any part of our service, or the standard of our workmanship, we would ask you to contact us at the earliest convenience so we can register your concern and start correcting any of our errors.
3. If your concern cannot be resolved when you contact us we will ask one of our enineers to meet you, at your convenience, to see and discuss your concerns first hand. We would hope that he can rectify any error there and then.
This would normally be the engineer who undertook the work originally but if you do not wish this to be the case we will be pleased to ensure a different engineer meets with you.
4. If for any reason whatsoever you are not completely satisfied with the outcome of that visit we will escalate the case and a senior partner will contact you and discuss your concerns and agree what we can do to rectify the situation to your complete satisfaction/ or give you a full refund on any work than has been done.
5. If required we have a complaints form that can be downloaded from our website,
“ www.richardsons-domestic.co.uk/form” or we can send you a pre postage paid form in the post.